These Bio&Me super seedy & nutty breakfast donuts are a fun, fibre-filled way to start the day. With the added bonus of getting in 7 of your weekly plant points, just as the day has begun.
- 80g porridge (we used Bio&Me Super Seedy & Nutty Porridge)
- 30g brown rice flour
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 250ml milk of choice
- Mashed banana (about 1 and 1/2 large bananas)
- 1/2 tsp almond butter
- 3 Medjool dates
- 50g dark chocolate, melted (ideally 70%)
- Preheat oven to 160C/gas mark 3.
- In a large bowl combine the porridge, brown rice flour and baking powder. Pour in the milk and mix until just incorporated.
- Mash the bananas using a fork (or place them in a food processor) and add to the bowl with the almond butter. Mix well until everything is well incorporated.
- Grease a donut pan and spoon the batter into the pan, fill about 4/5 of the cavities.
- Bake for 15-17 mins in the preheated oven, until they look golden brown.
- Let cool at least 15 mins before removing them from the pan. If you try to remove them too soon they might crumble. Top with the melted dark chocolate and enjoy!