Carrots three ways, warm crunchy croutons and a creamy yoghurt dressing… light and summery, this one’s a quick recipe for busy days.
- Wholegrain seeded baguette OR seedy sourdough
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 80g Greek yoghurt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 30g parmesan, grated
- 4 heirloom carrots
- 4 carrots, thinly sliced
- 100g mixed cherry tomatoes (yellow & red)
- 30g sunflower seeds
- 30g pumpkin seeds
- a handful of basil
- Preheat the oven to 200 C / 400 F. Slice the baguette into thin strips and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Rub the cut side of half a garlic over it, bake until golden (5-10 minutes) and then set aside to cool.
- Mix the crushed garlic, yoghurt, lemon juice and parmesan in a small bowl and stir to combine.
- Arrange the carrots, tomatoes and baguette on a plate, drizzle over some of the dressing and sprinkle the seeds and basil on top.