Chewy, nutty and seedy, these deliciously diverse flapjack squares are packed full of fibre and contain 9 plant points!
- 3 ripe bananas
- 200g oats
- 25g raisins
- 25g blueberries
- 30g mixed seeds (we used sunflower, pumpkin, sesame)
- 30g chia seeds
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 180 C / 350 F and line a rectangular baking tray (12x9 inch) with baking paper.
- Mash the bananas in a large bowl and then add the oats, cinnamon, raisins, blueberries, sunflower and chia seeds.
- Stir through the peanut butter (if your peanut butter is a little solid, heat it in a pan with a splash of milk until it's more liquid) making sure it’s all mixed well.
- Pour the mixture into the lined baking tray and spread evenly with the back of a wooden spoon.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden on top then place on a cooling rack and allow to cool before cutting into 12 squares.