Perfect for packing in your plant points with a whopping 16, this Nordic style loaf is packed full of gut-loving nuts, fruit and a tonne of fibre to keep your gut happy and healthy, not to mention your taste buds too. You’ll never need to buy bread again!
- 400g of porridge oats (we used Bio & Me Super Seedy & Nutty Porridge)
- 3 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 6 soft dried figs roughly chopped (optional)
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
400g from list below (mixed)
- Walnuts roughly chopped
- Hazelnuts roughly chopped
- Almonds roughly chopped
- Poppy seeds
- Sesame seeds
- Pumpkin seeds
- Sunflower seeds
- Hemp seeds
- In a large mixing bowl add all the dry ingredients and stir to combine. In a separate bowl whisk the eggs and extra virgin olive oil.
- Add the eggs to the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly until combined.
- Add the mix to a lightly oiled loaf tin and push the mix down to compact. Place the loaf on the bottom shelf of a cold oven and turn on to 180°C fan. Cook for 60 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before turning out. You may need to run a knife around the edges to remove.
- Slice into thin slices 3-5mm thick, serve with nut butters, chia jam, yogurt and berries, cream cheese, smoked salmon, and dill. Or you can toast and serve with cheese and dried fruits.
Check out the full Bio&Me Range.