Packed with 10 plant points and a protein punch from the tofu, it’s a deliciously diverse way to get some extra veggies in.
- 250g courgette, roughly chopped
- 1 aubergine, roughly chopped
- 1 sweet potato, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp harissa
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 280g pack firm tofu, cut into cubes
- 10 eggs
- A handful of coriander, roughly chopped
- 4 sundried tomatoes, halved
- 5 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Mixed salad leaves
- Preheat the oven to 180C fan / 350F and line an 8 x 12-inch roasting tin with baking paper, making sure the paper overlaps the edges, so the frittata is easier to remove.
- Empty all of the vegetables, extra virgin olive oil, 2 tbsp harissa and oregano into the tin and toss to coat. Spread evenly and then roast for 20-25 min, turning halfway through. Add the red onions and roast for a further 15 min.
- Toss the cubed tofu in the remaining 1 tbsp harissa paste and set aside.
- Beat eggs with the chopped coriander, and then pour into the tin with the tofu and dot around the sundried and fresh tomatoes. Cook for about 25-35 min, until the egg is set.
- Leave to cool for 5 min and then remove using the extra baking paper at the sides of the tin. Serve with mixed leaves.