Live yoghurt pots with raspberry compote & crunchy granola giving you BILLIONS of live and active cultures
- 240g live yoghurt (we used Bio&Me Original Live Yoghurt)
- 35g no added sugar granola (we used Bio&Me Raspberry & Beetroot Gut-Loving Granola)
- 135g frozen raspberries
- 1 Medjool date, chopped
- 1½ tbsp chia seeds
- 25g fresh raspberries & strawberries
- Start by making the raspberry compote. Put the raspberries into a small saucepan, then add the chopped date and 1/3 cup of water. Bring to a gentle simmer (without boiling). Using the back of a spatula, squish the raspberries and chopped date, then simmer for 5 minutes. Stir in the chia seeds and keep it simmering until it starts to thicken (2–3 mins). Take off the heat and let it cool.
- Spoon the cooled compote into a glass jar or bowl, top with live yoghurt, granola and a handful of fresh berries. And enjoy!
Check out the full Bio&Me Range