Perfect no-bake recipe with 3 plant points!
- 1 box (360g) no added sugar granola (we used Bio&Me Super Seedy & Nutty Granola)
- 250g Medjool dates
- 6 teaspoons of smooth peanut butter
- 250g dark chocolate
- Blitz half of the granola into finer pieces, then add to a bowl with the rest of the granola.
- Pit the dates and cover them with boiling water for 15 mins, then drain and blitz in a blender until it forms a sticky paste. Add the paste to the granola bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Grease a twelve hole muffin tray and split the mixture between them evenly. Using your fingers flatten the mixture on the bottom and up the sides to form a cup, making sure there are no holes.
- Place the muffin tray into the freezer to set for 20 mins.
- Remove the muffin tray from the freezer and after a few mins at room temperature, carefully but quickly cut around the edges of the cups with a knife to loosen them and pop them on a lined baking tray.
- Fill the cups about 1/2 - 3/4 full with peanut butter.
- Place back in the freezer for 5 mins for the nut butter to harden slightly, while you melt your chocolate and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Top with the melted chocolate and finish by placing them back in the freezer for 10 mins to set, then take them out and enjoy!
Check out the full Bio&Me Range.