Creamy, chocolatey and super quick to make with a prebiotic punch from the dates and pistachios… letting those gut microbes indulge too.
Pistachio & chocolate pots
4 Plant Points
- 180g 70%+ dark chocolate
- 400ml almond milk (or any plant milk)
- 1 avocado
- 100g pistachios, reserve 40g for topping
- 12 Medjool dates (or 240g of pitted dates, soaked in warm water)
- 40g raspberries
- Roughly chop the chocolate, and then melt in the microwave in 30s increments or using a double boiler until smooth and glossy.
- In a blender or food processor, combine the almond milk, avocado, dates and 60g of the pistachios. Blend on high until everything is combined and smooth.
- Add the melted chocolate slowly and blend again.
- Pour into small jars or glasses. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours until set or freeze for 2.
- Top with crushed pistachios and a few raspberries, and enjoy!