Dessert just got a whole lot sweeter with our deliciously creamy frozen yoghurt bark!
- 500g / 2 cups of any live yoghurt (we used Bio&Me Vanilla Yoghurt)
- 1 tbsp dried cranberries
- 1 tbsp raisins
- 35g strawberries, chopped
- 25g dried mango, chopped
- 25g cashews, finely chopped
- 1 tsp desiccated coconut
- Mix the yoghurt with the cranberries and raisins in a large bowl.
- Line a baking tray with foil or baking paper and pour the yoghurt mixture on top. Spread it about 1 ½ cm thick, or whatever you prefer!
- Sprinkle the strawberries, cashews and desiccated coconut on top and place in the freezer for 1-2 hours or until it is completely frozen.
- Remove from the freezer and use a sharp knife to break the bark into pieces.