It tastes like a dessert, and full of gut goodness thanks to our Bio&Me Super Seedy & Nutty Porridge oats.
Creamy chocolate porridge
14 Plant Points
- 90g porridge (we Bio&Me Super Seedy & Nutty Porridge Oats)
- 1 banana
- 2 Medjool dates
- 250ml milk of choice
- 1tsp cacao powder or cocoa powder
- a pinch of sea salt
- dark chocolate chunks
- coconut chips
- Blend half the super seedy & nutty porridge oats and the dates in a food processor until you have a thick paste, adding a splash of milk if necessary.
- Mash the banana in a bowl with the back of a fork and set aside.
- Spoon the mashed banana into a small pan over medium heat and add the oat mixture as well as the rest of the oats, milk, cacao and a pinch of sea salt.
- Cook for 5-10 minutes, stirring every now and again until it’s thick and creamy - add more milk if it becomes too thick.
- Serve in a bowl and top with your favourite toppings - we love adding dark chocolate chunks, sliced banana, berries and coconut chips.