These gut-loving no added sugar granola bounty bites are sweet, delicious and nutritious. Full of fibre, they’re the perfect lunch box snack to keep you going throughout those busy days.
- 60g no added sugar granola (we used Bio&Me Super Seedy & Nutty Granola)
- 6 pitted Medjool dates
- 1 heaped tbsp cacao powder
- A pinch of salt
- 140g desiccated coconut
- 30g melted coconut oil
- 125ml full fat coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 120g dark chocolate
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 60g toasted coconut chips
- Line 2-6 hole muffin tins with cupcake papers.
- In a food processor add the ingredients for the base layer, blitz to combine until the mixture easily clumps together.
- Divide between the cupcake papers and push down to form a solid base layer. Place in the freezer whilst you make the next layer.
- Combine the ingredients for the coconut layer and divide between the cupcake paper. Push down firmly and place into the freezer whilst you melt the chocolate layer.
- Fill a small pan with an inch or two of water and bring to a gentle simmer. Sit a metal bowl on top being sure it does not touch the water below. Melt the chocolate and coconut oil together.
- Remove the muffin trays and top each cupcake with 1-2 tbsp chocolate. Sprinkle on the coconut chips whilst the chocolate is still soft and place in the freezer until set.
- They can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge once set.
Check out the full Bio&Me Range.