Packed with 5 plant points and plenty of plant protein. Anything this quick and easy to make is a winner – and you can mix it up with your favourite veggies… or whatever you have left in your fridge!
For The Skewers
- 395g extra firm tofu, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 large red onion, cut into thick chunks
- 1 red pepper, cut into thick chunks
- 1 green pepper, cut into thick chunks
- ½ tbsp mild chilli powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- ½ inch fresh ginger, finely minced
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 120g plain yoghurt (we used Bio&Me Plain Yoghurt)
- Salt & pepper, to taste
For The Mint Yogurt
- 150g plain yoghurt (we used Bio&Me Plain Yoghurt)
- 10g chives, finely chopped
- 15g mint, finely chopped
- a pinch of salt & pepper to taste
- a sprinkle of mixed seeds
- In a large bowl mix together the yoghurt, chilli powder, garam masala, ginger, garlic, lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Then add tofu and peppers and red onion and mix well to coat everything evenly. Leave in the fridge for 30 mins to marinate.
- Assemble the tofu, peppers and onion on skewers alternately.
- Add a little extra virgin olive oil to a frying pan and cook the skewers for 5-10 minutes on medium heat.
- While the tofu is baking, make the yoghurt sauce. Add all the ingredients to a small mixing bowl. Stir to combine everything.
- Serve with some fresh salad or some of our Herby flatbread.
Check out the full Bio&Me Range.