Raspberry & cashew cheesecake with a crunchy gut-loving biscuity base. Giving you 13+ plant points in one with granola (we used Bio&Me granola) doubling up as the base, topped with a creamy filling and fruity sauce.
For the base
- 20g walnuts
- 20g almonds
- 85g no added sugar granola (we used Bio&Me Beetroot & Raspberry Granola)
- 3 soft Medjool dates, pitted
- ½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp sea salt
For the filling
- 220g raw cashews, soak for 4 hours, then drained
- ½ cup full fat coconut milk
- 45g Medjool dates (soaked in warm water)
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice (plus 1 tablespoon zest)
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
For the topping
- 300g frozen raspberries (thawed a little)
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- 1 Medjool date (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- In a food processor, pulse the walnuts, granola, dates, extra virgin olive oil and salt together until a crumble is formed. Line an 8x4” loaf pan with greaseproof paper allowing a little extra to overhang on each side, this makes it easier to remove later. Press the crust into the bottom of the pan. Freeze for at least 10 minutes.
- In a high-powered blender, blend the cashews, coconut milk, soaked dates, lemon juice, zest, and vanilla until creamy (1-2 mins). Pour the filling over the crust and smooth until even. Freeze until this layer is firm, at least 2 hours.
- In the blender, combine the raspberries, lemon juice, date and chia seeds. Blend until smooth. Pour the raspberry mixture on top of the frozen cheesecake layer and smooth until even. Freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, let the cheesecake sit for 10-15 minutes before slicing and serving.
Check out the full Bio&Me Range.