Perfect for packing in your plant points with a whopping 16, this Nordic style loaf is packed full of gut-loving nuts, fruit and a tonne of fibre to keep your gut happy and healthy, not to mention your taste buds too. You’ll never need to buy bread again!
- 1 packet of porridge oats (400g) (we used Bio & Me Super Seedy & Nutty Porridge)
- 3 tbs ground flaxseed
- 2 tbs chia seeds
- 6 soft dried figs roughly chopped (optional)
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 400g walnuts roughly chopped
- 400g hazelnuts roughly chopped
- 400g almonds roughly chopped
- 400g linseeds
- 400g poppy seeds
- 400g sesame seeds
- 400g pumpkin seeds
- 400g sunflower seeds
- 400g hemp seeds
- In a large mixing bowl add all the dry ingredients and stir to combine. In a separate bowl whisk the eggs and extra virgin olive oil.
- Add the eggs to the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly until combined.
- Add the mix to a lightly oiled loaf tin and push the mix down to compact. Place the loaf on the bottom shelf of a cold oven and turn on to 180°C fan. Cook for 60 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before turning out. You may need to run a knife around the edges to remove.
- Slice into thin slices 3-5mm thick, serve with nut butters, chia jam, yogurt and berries, cream cheese, smoked salmon, and dill. Or you can toast and serve with cheese and dried fruits.