So quick and easy all in one pan, with all the tomatoey goodness and delicious diversity, packed with 10 plant points
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 red chilli, deseeded & thinly sliced
- 1 green chilli, deseeded & thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 stick of celery, finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- 400g tin of mixed beans, rinsed & drained
- 200g mixed red & yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 25g pine nuts, toasted
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 lime
- 30g feta
- a handful of fresh coriander
- Heat the extra virgin olive oil in a large frying pan. Add the onion, chilli and garlic and cook on low-medium heat, stirring to keep it from burning.
- Once the onion mix is soft and golden, break in the eggs on opposite sides of the pan. When they start to set, spoon the beans and the chopped tomatoes around the pan and dust everything with the ground cumin. Once the eggs are cooked and tomato and beans are hot, it’s ready to serve.
- Remove the pan from the heat, place the avocado, coriander, feta and pine nuts on top. Squeeze over half of the lime and enjoy!