Upping your plant diversity and fibre shouldn’t be time-consuming or tasteless, so I like to make a few homemade dips on a Sunday for healthy snacks during the week – a great way to pack in extra plant-based goodness too ?
- 1 cup pre-cooked artichoke hearts (I use the chargrilled artichokes in a jar, marinated in oil)
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 cup live yoghurt
- 1 cup broad beans
- 1 garlic clove - 2 if you like it garlicky!
- Juice of half a lemon, approx 4 tbsp
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, or oil from the artichokes
- Pinch of salt & pepper to taste
- Optional: 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- Optional: 1/2 tbsp dried Parsley